- 37 hours per week
- Term Time plus four weeks
- Grade E (£10.59 – £11.46 per hour)
- Start date 1st September 2022
We are looking to appoint a Site Manager at All Angels’ Federation.
Main purpose of the role:
- To assist the Head Teacher in the day-to-day management of the site and buildings through the administration, supervision and monitoring of all works carried out on the site and carry out such day-to-day tasks as necessary to ensure the site and buildings are maintained to the standard required by the Governing Body.
- To be responsible for the security of the premises and its contents, including the operation of fire and burglar alarms and undertaking key holder responsibilities, involving locking/unlocking entrances, checking and securing windows and internal doors, activating and switching off alarm systems, etc.
- To be available to answer emergencies outside of regular working hours and pre-planned lettings.
- To ensure that heating and lighting systems and other equipment are working properly.
- To carry out general maintenance, repair and decorating duties.
- Supervision of site staff.
- Organising contracts, ordering
- Ensuring health and safety standards.
- To drive the minibus, transporting children as required.
Hours – from 6.30 -3.30pm
For further details visit the school websites:
For an informal discussion, please telephone the office or make any appointment to visit us.
How to Apply
Completed application forms should be returned to the headteacher (Mrs McCarney email@example.com) either by email or post.
Visit the school websites:
Closing date: 12.00 Friday 15th July 2022
Interview date: Week beginning 18th July 2022
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. To this end, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks.
This post comes under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Telephone 01603 7455812