Support for Parents to help keep children safe:
National Online Safety
Norfolk have a campaign: See something, hear something, say something.
- Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware - for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers
Digital support includes:
- MindEd educational resources for adults about children and young people’s mental health, which is relevant for teachers, other professionals working with children, volunteers, parents and carers
- the Every Mind Matters platform, from Public Health England, about looking after your mental health
- https://www.annafreud.org/ The Anna Freud institute, supporting adults and children.