All our meat is Farm Assured and all our eggs are local Free Range.
All our meals have reduced fat, sugar and salt.
Our traditionally prepared meals are just that. We make our own bread and all our puddings are homemade.
We are offering a good range of meal choices with ‘Special meal days’, an excellent way to encourage your child to try something new.
We also welcome parents’ on occasions to join their children for lunch.
Free School Meals
Children are entitled to receive free school meals if they or their parents or guardians receive any of the benefits below.
- Universal Credit, provided they have an annual net earned income not exceeding £7,400 (£616.67 per month)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by HMRC
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Please contact the school office