Should your child be off school and need remote learning, school staff will upload ClassDojo with their work to be completed.
The following sites will also be useful for remote learning.
- All children have been registered for TTrockstars – a great site for learning times tables! https://play.ttrockstars.com/
- National Literacy Trust – free resources and lots of information. https://literacytrust.org.uk/free-resources/
- Literacy shed- free resources and support for parents. https://www.literacyshedplus.com/en-gb/
- Look at our Knowledge Organisers! All the key information you need on one, handy page. It helps to remind yourself about what you are learning. Go to our curriculum areas on our website: http://www.stmichaelsjuniorschool.co.uk/curriculum/our-curriculum/
Useful links for other subjects:-
- Science – https://wowscience.co.uk
- KS2 History – BBC Bitesize
- Geography – https://world-geography-games.com
- KS2 Computing – BBC Bitesize
- UK Safer Internet Centre
- Music KS2 – https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/ks2-music/zfv96v4
- Norfolk Music Hub – https://www.norfolkmusichub.org.uk/site/
- French – Language Angels – Home School
- PSHE – https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/subjects/zqtnvcw
- RE – KS2 Religious Education – BBC Bitesize
- PE – Physical Education – BBC Bitesize
For more information, take a look at our curriculum pages.